The FLEETPARTNERS Web Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties ("Third Party Web Sites"). FLEETPARTNERS does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Web Sites, or the content on those Third Party Web Sites ("Third Party Material"). Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, FLEETPARTNERS is not responsible for and makes no warranties or representations:
• regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Web Sites; or
• that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
FLEETPARTNERS recommends that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
Unless otherwise indicated software downloads available via links from the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site are third party products. These products may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, FLEETPARTNERS accepts no liability in respect of such third party products and FLEETPARTNERS provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. We do, however, welcome your feedback or suggestions concerning these products.
Material on this web site may contain general information about FLEETPARTNERS products and services. This information is intended only as an introductory guide to FLEETPARTNERS products and services and unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
• does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
• does not form part of the terms and conditions for FLEETPARTNERS products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service please complete the e-form on the product or service page. Material on this web site does not apply to products obtained through FLEETPARTNERS Direct. All applications for credit are subject to the FLEETPARTNERS normal credit approval criteria. Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
• products and services discussed in the section of the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site which refers to the Australian operations of any FLEETPARTNERS member (the "Australian Section") will be provided only to Australian residents. These products and services are generally not available to non-Australian residents because they may not comply with non-Australian laws; and
• products and services discussed in the sections of the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site which refer to the various non-New Zealand operations of any FLEETPARTNERS Group member or discussed in web sites operated by any FLEETPARTNERS Group member outside New Zealand and linked to the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site (the "International Sections") will be provided only to residents of the jurisdiction to which a particular International Section applies, and only to the extent that those products and services comply with the laws of that jurisdiction.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, the FLEETPARTNERS Group does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this web site. All information is subject to change without notice. FLEETPARTNERS recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon material on this web site or Third Party Material. FLEETPARTNERS does not guarantee that the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be free from viruses, or that access to the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of FLEETPARTNERS Group accepts liability or responsibility for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising either directly or indirectly, related to material posted on the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site or Third Party Web Sites, or your use of those websites. Liability of any member of FleetPartners for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at FleetPartners' option, to:
• the supply of the products or services again;
• the repair of the products; or
• payment of the cost of having the products or services supplied again or repaired.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this web site is owned or licensed by FLEETPARTNERS. Except where necessary for viewing the material on this web site on your browser, no material on this web site may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of the FLEETPARTNERS. "FLEETPARTNERS", and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Fleet Holding (NZ) Limited.
Please contact FLEETPARTNERS if you would like to place a link to any part of the FLEETPARTNERS Web Site.